The cost of the operation and the operating ceilings of the PTZ +
The total cost of the transaction includes the price of the property or land, the bargaining fees charged to the purchaser, the cost of the work including the fees attached to it, the costs of liability insurance. or costs related to property damage insurance.
Notarial deed fees can not be included in the total cost of the transaction.
Operating ceilings of the PTZ +
If the cost of the operation does not exceed these limits, the calculated amount must be retained.
If this cost exceeds the limits, the amount of the ceiling must be retained.
To know the amount of the loan, it is then necessary to assign a quota defined by decree to the amount withheld.
The percentage of the loan at zero%
The amount of the zero interest loan is calculated through the product of the cost of the operation retained and the corresponding quota.
- A single borrower acquires his principal residence in the nine Zone A. The purchase price of his property is 175000 $. This borrower can claim a loan of 39 000 $.
- The calculation is as follows: $ 150,000 (ceiling for zone A for 1 person) x 26% (total number of units in zone A) = $ 39,000
- A two-person household buys their main residence located in zone B1 in the new one. The cost of the transaction in the fiscal sense is $ 160,000. This household can claim a ptz + 41 600 $.
- The calculation is as follows: $ 160,000 (amount of the operation in the fiscal sense that does not exceed the ceiling for 2 borrowers in zone b1) x 26% (housing unit new zone B1) = $ 41,600.
A last criterion can change the amount of the loan at zero rate, it corresponds to the share of the loan at zero rate in the financing.
The share of the loan at zero rate in the financing.
The loan rate is a loan complementary to financing. Its amount can not exceed the amount of the other loan (s) * used to finance the operation. This means that the ptz + can represent at most half of the total amount borrowed for the operation.
* are taken into consideration loans of a duration greater than 2 years.
After determining the amount, you now have to determine the repayment term of the zero rate loan.